Mix your own stencil remover and save money by not shipping water from Brooklyn. Perfect for dip tanks. Dissolve 2oz in 1 gallon of water. Use with all Ulano Direct-Emulsions, CDF® Direct-Films, and Pulsar indirect film. It is not effective on gelatin films (use Enzyme No. 1).
- Clean ink from stencil.
- Brush the liquid onto both sides.
- Let stand for no more than 5 minutes.
- Do not let any stencil remover dry on the mesh – it will lock the stencil in the mesh.
- Rinse off with a mild spray of water to prevent splashing the stencil remover.
- Rinse with a strong power water spray if necessary.
- Health & Safety Information
- Ulano No. 44 Stencil Remover Powder is a strong oxidant. Contact with combustible or flammable material can cause fire. It can cause skin and eye irritation. Use gloves and goggles. Clean spills immediately.
- First Aid: In case of contact with the eyes or skin, flush immediately with water for at least 15 minutes. If irritation develops, contact a physician.