- Complete integration with web-to-print platforms
- No need for any external processes such as pre-treatment, steaming and washing
- One ink set for any fabric type
- Fully automated production process
- Eco-friendly – 100% waterless process
- Roll to roll printing
- The shortest time from file to finished goods
- Easy setup. All it takes is a single operator and a small space.
With only 6 minutes from file to finished fabric, and a 100% sustainable process, the Kornit Allegro roll to roll printer is the fastest, most cost effective way to start printing on textile. The Allegro system prints on multiple fabric types with just one digital printer and one NeoPigment™ ink set, Kornit’s innovative and waterless pigment ink printing solution. Our patented Fixation on the Fly (FOF) means fixation fluids are inkjetted through the print heads directly onto the fabric. As a result, all additional steps such as pre- and post-treatment are eliminated. Optimize your workflow and answer the call of your customer, the market, and the environment with the superior efficiency of the Allegro roll to roll fabric digital printing machine.
- Plug and print – an entire production process in one system.
- No pre- or post-treatment necessary
- Widest color gamut in the r2r industry
- Prints on a wide variety of fabrics