- Application surface: flat and slightly curved
- Substrate not recommended for floor graphics (areas with car traffic); flexible or low energy substrates; non-flat surfaces; carton walls painted or unpainted; plaster walls; wallpaper; unclean or rough surfaces; surfaces with degraded paint.
- Do not expose to combustible vapors or spills.
- Surfaces on which the material will be applied must be carefully cleaned and free of dust, grease or any other contamination that may affect the material adhesion.
- Non-vertical application results in a significant reduction in durability, as well as climate and angles of sun exposure. It is recommended that the film remains at least 24 hours at the temperature of the workplace before it is used.
- There may be other factors not described here that may influence the performance in the use.