- Application surface: flat
- Lamination to protect digitally printed images. The film is easy to clean and can be used as anti-graffiti protection.
- Printed materials must be properly dried before lamination is applied. The presence of residual solvents can modify the specific characteristics of the products.
- Do not expose to combustible vapors or spills.
- Non-vertical application results in a significant reduction in durability, as well as climate and angles of sun exposure.
- It is recommended that the film remains at least 24 hours at the temperature of the workplace before it is used.
- There may be other factors not described here that may influence the performance in the use.