Robust design for heavy industrial use
- Industrial print heads with a longer lifetime and wider colour gamut
- Equipped with up to 80 Kyocera print heads
- Water-based Pigment Ink
- Output up to 180m/min
- High-speed printing on corrugated board
- Suitable for White top liner, Kraft liner, etc
- Eliminates traditional processes such as plate making, make-ready and ink mixing
- Quick and automatic job change over
- Print resolutions up to 600x600 dpi
- Inline Primer, Slotter, Varnish and Stacker are available
- Local technical support, spare parts and consumables
A class by itself, the high-speed Glory 2504 digital inkjet corrugated press is the perfect solution for converters needing to add firepower to their production. With speeds of up to 180m/min. Productivity breakthrough with print output of up to 17,773㎡/h, covering a wide range of applications on range of different boards. Ranging from basic boxes to flexo replacement, on demand printing, versioning, customized print, to retail ready displays and food packaging, supported by food-safe aqueous Ink.
Eliminates traditional processes such as plate making, make-ready and ink mixing, resulting in savings in time, ink, labour, plates, and the associated storage costs. Improving supply chain challenges and making you more profit. Offering inline options for primer, slotter, varnish and stacker, a truly fully integrated solution for converters, looking for digital flexibility for mainstream production.