- Industrial robust design with the fastest production speed up to 150 meters/min
- High-Flexo-like print quality
- Industrial print heads with a longer lifetime and wider colour gamut
- Equipped with up to 84 Kyocera print heads
- Water-based Pigment Ink supports a wide range of packaging applications
- Output up to 150m/min
- High-speed printing on corrugated board
- Suitable for White top liner, Kraft liner and coated board
- Eliminates traditional processes such as plate making, make-ready and ink mixing
- Quick and automatic job change over
- Print resolutions up to 600x1200 dpi
- Can be upgraded to 6-colour printing with C/M/Y/K +2 colours
- Inline Primer, Varnish and Stacker are available
- Local technical support, spare parts and consumables
Capture Profitably Market Opportunities for Short to Medium Runs
The Glory 1604 is a single pass digital inkjet press, capable of printing up to 150m/min or 9,000 boards per hour*, with a maximum sheet size of 1,600 x 2,800mm and print resolution of up to 600 x 1,200 dpi. Servo-controlled lead-edge bottom feeder for continuous feed operation and a variable vacuum area belt transport system, ensuring precise feeding of boards of up to 15 mm thickness.
Based on Hanway's proven industrial grade platform, the Glory 1604 adheres to European design concepts, with CE safety standards, featuring Kyocera print heads. Without the need of a primer or separate bonding agent, the uniquely developed aqueous ink sets can print on to coated and uncoated corrugated board, while meeting the stringent food safe packaging requirements such as Nestle guidance and Swiss ordinance.
Available has four or six colour options, with Light Magenta and Light Cyan. From basic to premium boxes, offering the widest range of packaging applications. Offering inline options for primer, varnish and stacker, a truly fully integrated solution for converters, looking for digital flexibility for mainstream production.
With dozens of installations around the world, it offers a proven business model for corrugated box printing.
*900mm x 1,600mm sheet size
Recent Case Studies
Freeport Paper Industries
Freeport are a leading manufacturer of pizza and bakery boxes based in New York, USA. They specialize in providing packaging solutions for their customers requiring high quality customized printed corrugated boxes at affordable prices.